20141107

Sweater Weather



The weather is finally turning cold as Christmas approaches and I couldn't be any more grateful though I cant believe there are only two months left for 2014. The gravity of the realization that I haven't done anything noteworthy this year weighs heavily like a lead block tied to my neck. Time is a finite resource and I'm wasting it without much consideration, as fools are inclined to do. There is a Bangkok trip in the last days of December I'm looking forward to but would that really count as noteworthy? Shopping and eating in a foreign city are hardly stellar accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. We're nearly at 2015 already. The future. Sweatshirts will be work every year though.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.