20140722

Greetings



To my surprise the blog gained several new followers in what is probably the longest unintentional hiatus I took since starting it, so let's try again. Hello to readers both old and new.

Here's something a little on the safe and admittedly boring side to ease into the blogging routine again: jeans, tee and a long blazer. I would have preferred a little texture on the vest under, so my next DIY undertaking would be a rough gauze version of the draped vest. The boots are Ann Demeulemeester from Ebay I acquired not too long ago. Vintage, or so the seller states. I cannot verify nor do I care that much really. I'll take better photos of them soon, but they are an unusual pair of boots—they look like two shoes sewn together at the ankle.

The past few weeks had me in such a lackluster mindset, fashion-wise. The weather is driving me nuts.

4 comments:

  1. It's been a little while yes but things get in the way. Nice to hear from you again though. The boots sounds really interesting, eBay hey, that's pretty good going! It's so hot here atm aswell, can't be bothered with trousers.

    Buckets & Spades Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo here, I really like the vest layered with a jacket. And your Ann D boots...what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Mika & I hope the weather improves for you soon. Those boots are gorgeous, what an amazing find! I can't wait to see them in more detail, they sound really interesting from your description :)

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.