20131010

Gravity




A variation of this outfit from a couple of weeks ago but now with more layers. 

The kimono-ish look of this Mu jacket surprisingly works well with the Bleach Catastrophe skirt, two things that I would not instinctively pair with each other. The whole outfit vaguely reminds me of  kendo uniforms. I wore this to watch Gravity, the new movie from Alfonso Cuaron. 

While taking these photos we also came across a Yugoslavian restaurant wedged in between drab office buildings and swore to try it out because it's so damned unusual and random. Food from the former Yugoslavia in Manila, imagine that... I cant even find a Swedish restaurant here to get my meatball fix.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my fav outfits that has featured on your blog I think, the shape and layers are superb. Report back on the restaurant craziness.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection.
    I'm interested in your Yugoslavian find...never tried food from that region.

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.