20121022

Late Night in a Parking Lot



Draped Dress, Hong Kong / Cardigan, H&M / Asymmetrical Skirt (underneath dress), Thrifted / Tights, Muji / Plimsolls, The Landmark

Man, I'm wearing a lot of things in this outfit. 

That said I really need to up my shoe game. I'm down to alternating between two choices: the ones I'm wearing here and black ankle boot wedges. Three, if you count the severely ratty pair of Chucks that are quite unfit for the office. I think a simple zip up boot with a medium height shaft and a stacked low heel would work better for this outfit. In black leather, of course.  

5 comments:

  1. leather boots are the new stilettos i say. Love the outfit...not too many in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far I'm concerned, a leather zip up book could be a great option. I use them every day and they go with everything.

    Love layers. You look amazing.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it ain't broke don't fix it. unless it's the trainers of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.