20120820

Double Up





Dress, Hong Kong / Asymmetrical Skirt, Thrifted / Bag, Hong Kong / Boots, Thrifted

After weeks of non-stop rain we finally get a bit of sunshine. I was beginning to wonder whether I should go out and buy a SAD light box. Everywhere was wet, flooded, and you couldn't do anything or go anywhere.

There's nothing much to discuss about this outfit, save for the fact that I am indeed wearing a skirt under a dress. One can never have too many hemlines, I suppose. Maybe it's my weird compulsion to layer on clothing acting up, or perhaps my sartorial choices simply reflect the unpleasant weather. The superfluous skirt does look rather pretty when the wind blows.

12 comments:

  1. Love it - especially styled with the ankle boots. xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found out about your blog through Faiint's feature. Really love the style x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress !!!
    Looks very cool with this asymmetrical skirt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love your style/blog!
    am your newest follower on gfc and bloglovin!

    hope you'll also visit my blog and follow if you like it :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was just one dress. Guess your layering skills are THAT good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layering does look really good, and the asymmetric hem is perfect. Thanks for sharing, Mika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little peek of skirt & the folded front of the dress is really beautiful. I'm pretty jealous of all these amazing pieces you seem to get from Hong Kong, I think I definitely need to take a trip there sometime with an empty suitcase to fill up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit girl, I love your style, very Alexander Wang! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done layering. I like it.
    Just yesterday I wore a short dress over Rick Owens skort.

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.