20120419

White Shopper


Tote bag, Lacoste

I'm a shoe person, not a bag hag, so I was quite surprised when a close family friend gave me this as a souvenir from Europe. Simple, pure and much more suited for a girl with clean hair who wears pearl stud earrings and manicured nails. Perfect for weekend trips to the country club so she can lug around all her toiletries, blow drier and pastel cardigan for chilly evenings.

I am actually fearful when I use this bag. You know how white things are stain magnets.

3 comments:

  1. i like how your blog is really clean and simple. I love that in a blog...
    lacoste: classy.

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clean cut make this bag so beautiful, I think I'm fast going to check what ebay have to answer to that!!

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.