20120323

A True Story


Button Down, Thrifted / Trousers, Stolen From My Sister / Chain Necklace, DIY

"Woah, you're wearing white! Did something happen?"

"No, we just haven't done our laundry for, er, two weeks. This is my last clean shirt."

"Oh."

- Actual conversation I had with a workmate.

You realize that it's time to do something about the mountain of dirty clothes languishing in the corner when there's nothing else to wear but a shirt you haven't touched for months and you end up looking like a high school student.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, no, you don't look like a high school student! I actually think white looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think is looks so great, especially wih the necklace!

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very good actually, paired perfectly with the black trousers and necklace. Ur doin it rite!

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.