Tunic, Thrifted / Jeans, Penshoppe / Shoes, SM / Sunglasses, The Landmark
The benefits of having a wardrobe devoid of color:
- Everything matches.
- No need to review your color theory class notes about complimentary and analogous color combinations so early in the morning.
- You can wear the same things multiple times during the week without anyone noticing because most of the things you own are of the same color.
- You can wear the same things multiple times during the week because stains are rendered invisible on black.
- Color trends become irrelevant and pointless.
- You are forced to become more creative in dressing because you essentially removed a key visual element. You turn your eye towards form and texture (among other things) to create interest.
- It is an exercise in minimalism.
- Shopping is easier because you zone in only on clothing that comes in your preferred palette. The unenlightened ones can have their fill of pinks and yellows.
- You blend in easily with the concrete in a cityscape.
- You can never go wrong with black, white, and the many shades of gray anyway.