20120130

Moss and Ivy




Mullet top, Cotton On / Draped Skirt, Thrifted / Cotton Maryjanes, The Landmark

It's only January but I can already feel summer hanging thickly in the air. This does not bode well as it is my least favorite time of the year. On the flipside, I have a Hong Kong trip with my sisters on May to look forward to. Perhaps the Avengers movie as well. Other than that, I surmise it's going to be several months' worth of complaining about the heat despite the fact that I have lived here, a tropical country, for 21 years and by now I should be accustomed, nay, immune to searing temperatures and punishing humidity. Really, the ability of humans to grumble about the obvious astounds me.


6 comments:

  1. In love with that skirt. And your hair looks so cute hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! at first i thought you lived in singapore, but then i read your profile and surmised that you were in manila. i live in singapore, and when the weather here isn't busy trying to give everyone a heatstroke, it rains so hard that you can't make use of the lovely temperature to dress up nice and proper anyway. poo. ):

    - steph j from valourandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you live? It's snowing here so I would love to fly to you so you can take me to the great thriftstore you got this skirt from. I love everything about these pictures; sophisticated draperies, your dark hair, the layering, the analogue vibe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt! the proportions are great

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ur skirt, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY, OPEN TO ALL!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.