dress/tunic, thrifted / belt, the ramp / necklace, DIY
The trains were breaking down again. The roads were a complete disaster but lacking an alternative, I was forced to ride a jeepney. Some questions:
1. Why do Filipinos refuse to use pedestrian lanes and footbridges even at the risk of death?
2. Why do young kids have to go up jeepneys and wipe shoes or sing Christmas carols and beg for alms? Do they earn more with this method?
3. How many vehicles can you cram into Taft before it implodes and becomes a blackhole?
4. Why do people feel the need to talk to each other at the top of their voices in an enclosed space with other people present?
5. When will Filipinos learn traffic rules and regulations and actually follow them?
These are rhetorical questions, but it makes me feel better asking them. And yes, I came to work late.