20111212

A Love Letter to A Pair of Trousers




cardigan, topshop / asymmetrical shirt, cotton on / trousers, hand me down / creepers, ebay

Dear Trousers,

I possess great affection for you, but I also like my skinny jeans. This is a moral conundrum. Shall I give up my love for skinny jeans for your sake? Perhaps not, and maybe in time we shall reach a compromise. In the meantime I am obliged to resort to stealing you from my sister's closet.

We must again soon. Together we will be victorious.

Love, Mika


3 comments:

  1. Those trousers look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about stealing them from your sister's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow those are very beautiful .Your excitement is clearly justified! I want to tell youtrue religion shorts is my favorite and hope you can come in and see.

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.