20110801

Seems Like the End of Days



gray kimono, mu / black top, thrifted / jeans, penshoppe

Same kimono as in this post, but worn slightly differently.

Feeling lethargic and uninspired as of late... and this freaky weather- since when did the Philippines have tornadoes? The constant rain and darkness is slowly seeping in, I cant even think of anything to write. I am slowly understanding how people who live in places with little sunlight must feel. I need to read a book or see a movie or something, anything.

8 comments:

  1. seriously naiiyak ako! i love u so much! grabe.. yer an inspiration to the new gen bloggers. love na love ka namen ni toxicdiscoboy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled upon your blog today and needless to say you are my new favorite! your style is quite fresh and something different from the others.

    i'll be waiting for more posts :D btw nasa blog roll ko na ikaw <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your achromatic looks have way more character than a lot of colourful looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Karl and Mike for leading me here. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so weather perfect....not to mention it bespeaks your unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this kimono. You wear it well madame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice piece. It looks just as good by itself.

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.