20110719

I Forgot to Put a Title




kimono, mu / shirt, forever21 / skirt, thrifted / oxfords, bugis market singapore

Finally saw the last installment of the Harry Potter movie franchise. I actually got a bit teary-eyed. I got shivers every five minutes. My mouth was agape the entire time. Helena Bonham Carter was amazing. That's my childhood right there. A decade ago, I borrowed the Prisoner of Azkaban from my classmate without knowing it was the third in the series and now I saw the end of over ten years of magic.

Currently I'm sort of busy with work, as in real actual work. I just saw the last of the Harry Potter movies and I just started my job. Are these signs of growing up? I still forget I'm twenty when people ask my age but I need to figure out how to get an NBI clearance without losing my mind.

I end this rambling post with a quote from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, "It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck in getting an NBI clearance. I suggest you wear comfy clothes and bring something that you can read while in line. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still have a lot of "growing old" to do so don't worry much about that...take it from a 30plus me..lol. I loved the last Harry Potter installment, though i wished i didn't read the book first so i could actually enjoy watching the movie! Goodluck with the NBI thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's in Greenbelt? :) The place looks familiar! Too bad I haven't had the chance to watch HP7 yet.. still thinking about watching the first few movies first before watching the latest installments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it too, and I loved it! I never even finished all the books. Stopped at the 4th one I think? But fuck it I loved the last couple of movies! And you're only 20?! I WISH. I'm 22 and I feel like a grandmother sometimes, haha! You look incredible as always. I love the drapey-ness of your outfits. And your shoes, every pair!

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.