20110711

Changes and Hanging in Socks



socks, uniqlo and saizen / shoes, bugis market singapore

As you can see, I love socks. I prefer my garments to be in monochrome but with legwear, anything goes.

Someone stopped me at school today because of these Dr. Marten's copycat oxfords. So cute, she said. These shoes are a bitch to break in, but I got them for cheap so that's just a minor trade-off. 24SD, and in red, pink and black too. I wanted to get the black version as well since they were so cheap, it's unbelievable, but they had none in my size.

Have you noticed the layout changes in this blog? I felt like it was time for a redesign of sorts to mirror the changes in my life, since I'm a student no more and 'real life' beckons. Give away clothing I haven't worn in ages, throw out old footwear that had seen better days, get a haircut. Secure a job. Grow up, maybe.

The slowdown in posts is due to unfortunate circumstances. Our internet connection has been cut off and our trusty desktop gave out as well. Also, there's nothing to talk about anyway. However in the coming weeks I hope to get back in the habit of blogging regularly again, so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Love the socks! And I would definitely buy all the colours of those shoes.

    I noticed the change in layout! I quite like it. I changed my theme, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 bucks?
    Super jealous for life.
    Your shoes are gorgeous.

    Anyway, love the way you took those pictures. I have a weird thing for socks and I've been collecting them for years. This isn't helping!

    x
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wholeheartedly relate to this post. About growing up, and about them goddamn computers. My laptop broke and to be quite honest, even though this might sound funny, I think I began thinking more seriously about life when that happened...less internet hours, more progress in real life I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do your shoes come in a higher cut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jamie, i dont think the place where i got these from has a boot version. there are lots of other places you can buy doc marten knock-off boots from though (or if you have the money, get original ones).

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.