20110626

The Streets of Singapore









Oh hello there. Our home Internet connection has been cut off and then our computer died on us. So yeah.

On to more Singapore tourist-y photos. I miss the city- the efficiency, the cleanliness, the diversity, the convenience. The dirtiest streets I've seen there look like normal Manila streets. Only once did I see a cockroach. I never got a single mosquito bite. I saw my first street cleaning machine. But then again I live in the giant shithole called Tondo so I guess anywhere is better than here.

My graduation is this Saturday. Oh hello unemployment.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, if you made a book out of your tourist-y photos with your designs and stuff I would probably buy it. And I still want to go to Singapore.

    Advanced congratulations on your graduation!! And thanks for your comment! I'm applying for Visual Communications in UP Fine Arts and Information Design in Ateneo!

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.