20110510

Lightning Crashes in May










parka, thrifted / shirt, thrifted / leggings, landmark / creepers, eBay / satchel that needs to be replaces asap, SM

Oh, Bebang. You very nearly blew our roof off. Our roof leaks but I prefer it that way than having no roof at all. I was hoping for rain but not that much and with such ferocity! Such winds! Howling, indeed. After weeks of searing humidity comes a typhoon that ravages a huge chunk of Luzon right in the middle of summer. Ah, global warming.

I had to venture outdoors while the storm seems to be clearing up and moving away from Metro Manila. There was no rain but it was windy and the sky was a dull gray. Nowadays I tend to dress for the weather and everything in this outfit was chosen specifically for that reason. Platform leather shoes to keep my feet dry from the puddle-ridden sidewalks of Manila, no fuss hair, clothes that dry fast in case of any sudden downpours and weather-proof outer covering. Ironically I did not bring with me an umbrella. The parka has a very car mechanic vibe to it. I blended in perfectly with the surroundings.

(I will be in Singapore for about a month and will be extremely busy. Fear not, this space will not be ignored. If anything, I think things shall be a very interesting in the next few weeks and I will continue to update.)

Reposting this because the long ass maintenance of Blogger ate up the first one. If they do restore the deleted post this too shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.