20110204

I Like To Take Pictures Around Campus


At the cafeteria...

...beside a painting (This is the only piece of artwork I have seen hanging in a wall in what is supposedly an arts campus.)


...and at the library.

tunic, thrifted / black tank top and leggings, SM / shoes, advan / chain harness, DIY

I give you low quality pictures made possible by my cellphone. Yes, I like to stand at hallways looking stoic and obnoxious.

I will miss the SDA campus when I graduate. I like blank white walls, large glass windows, empty spaces and irregular walls, therefore I adore our building. I haven't completely explored the building and I hope to do it before I leave in May. During the start of this school year, the powers-that-be changed the numbering of the rooms for some unknown reason. I dont think they even informed the students. Of course I got lost; I get lost all the time. Up to now I dont know the room numbers of my classes, I just know where the rooms are.

At the mall I like to hang out at book stores; at school I like to hang out at the library. Is that even surprising? There are still so many books and magazines that I would like to borrow and I'm quickly running out of time. Sometimes I'll stumble upon a great book and see that no one has borrowed it yet or has not been borrowed for a long time. Why aren't students taking advantage of the library? Maybe if people stopped wasting time on Facebook and instead picked up a worthwhile book life on Earth will be much more bearable.

The tunic is one of the things I thrifted during my recent Baguio trip. It drapes beautifully and is perfect for humid days. The tag says 'A Mon Avis' and according to Google, it's a Japanese clothing brand specializing in Lolita. I cannot imagine any kind of Lolita wearing this... sack. Clearly, I have a predilection for unflattering clothing.

I'm babbling. I hide behind a barrage of nonsense when I have nothing to say.

6 comments:

  1. wow, I love your outfit. something really cool about the baggy/drapy-ness of it all. And that necklace/chain thingy is just the cherry on top! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, great pictures! :)

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! i love the tunic! girl, grabe! i love the way u dress up tlga. yer so different. i love that yer not the floral-girly dresser. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inlove with your chain, and all the food in the below post. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.