20100409

reminiscing singapore part I






In the city there's a thousand things I want to say to you
But whenever I approach you, you make me look a fool
I wanna say, I wanna tell you
About the young ideas
But you turn them into fears
In the city there's a thousand faces all shining bright
And those golden faces are under 25

-In the City by The Jam

i miss singapore terribly. my trip to the city of fines last april was the best summer i've ever had. the week i spent there made such an impression on me that i cant bear to go out of the house for weeks after i flew back here to grand old manila. i was a bit depressed, for singapore and manila have vast differences. those differences are obvious so i wont waste time enumerating them all. i love manila, but singapore stole my heart. manila may be my first love but singapore is like an invigorating new lover whose appeal you just cant resist. i plan to return soon, but for now, these paltry photos would have to suffice. these dont do the city any justice at all.

more to come folks. please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.