20100309

my summer inspiration





Helmut Lang S/S 10

if i had all the money in the world, or if my karmic luck was so good that i happen to be an ayala offspring, this collection from one of my favorite designers would comprise my entire summer wardrobe. in reality i can barely buy cellphone load (because all of my disposable income, which is oftentimes non-existent, all go to shopping) and i can only channel the theme of this collection. now, i'm no fashion expert. all i do know is that i'm desperately lusting for those gray shoes. and those jeans. and those jackets. and everything else. sigh. i'm supposed to be listening to my webdev3 prof and not browsing through style.com!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, I am inspired too!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

I value freedom of speech but there's also a thing called respect.

Play nice.